Thursday, August 4, 2011

Need your advise to fix the problem of my website?

The situation is like this. I am not a professional website maker, but recently I built very very simple website (portfolio) using Photoshop and Dreamweaver. There is no any complicated coding or any fancy functions. I just built a simple layout in Photoshop and saved it for web and devices and linked all the psd files in Dreamweaver.... I haven't put the whole website on the ftp yet, but when I was testing it on my computer where I made my website , it was working just fine, no problem. But when I tried to test it on different computer there were some problems with my design (like: there were some squares around each menu button) If anyone can help me out, I would leave my email address so that I could send the pictures, or anything you need. (my email address: radjiyev@gmail.com) Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment