Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Which is the better foundation for matte , very full coverage skin ?

Okay , so I have decided that for senior year , I want to wear a full face of make-up every single day . I've always had a love and passion for make-up . I love it so much . I believe that it's an art form . Anyway , this summer , I'm going to be stocking up on products to use next year . I've got pretty much everything covered , except for foundation . I like really matte , really really full coverage . I don't really have acne , just have some blackheads in the chin and forhead area . I also have some redness . I just like the look of matte full coverage foundation . I've done some research and I've widdled it down to 2 foundations . I'm between M.A.C. Studio Fix or the Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage Foundation . Which one would be the best for my skin , considering it is pretty oily ? If the M.A.C. is better , then should I get the powder or the liquid ? . Also , what are some ways to help get rid of shine throughout the day ? Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment