Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What can i do about this problem? Bank Of America?

Here it is...i had a car, it was not insured 100% coverage, and i had an accident. The fault was 50/50, so the police decided to leave it to our insurance. I had none at the time, just liability, so if i crashed the car, i had to fix it myself, well, the car was totalled, and since i am in the us army, i had orders to leave for germany 7 days later! i still owe money on the car, about 5 thousand. So, i couldn't take the car with me, and i couldn't leave it in the side of the street. So, i sold the vehicle to a junkyard. ever since i sold it, i keep paying the car, i pay insurance and i pay the money i still owe, with no miss payments and no problems, except i am in germany and i dont have the car anymore. I feel soo bad about this and i am very scared. I want to pay off the car entirely but im very scared. Bank Of America doesn't know about the accident, i decided to keep it quiet, and keep paying. The car whereabouts are unknown as of today...what do you think of this horrible situation?? Im so nervous about this, that my fingers are shaking....i just want to pay it off and get it over with. I pay insurance, and i told them i have the car in a garage, while i am in germany, like in a storage. Could i be in a lot of trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment