Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is this too much makeup for school?

I think thats fine. I like how you have the guts to do it. Im 20 now but i remember when i was in high school about 4 years ago that i never wore makeup, some girl put a load on me, but i wound up washing it off because i was too concerned about the school rules. I was a bit of a teachers pet lol. I then wound up wearing makeup when i started college at 16 and ive never looked back, now i wear foundation, eyeliner, blusher, mascara and lip gloss, sometimes i wear fake eyelashes but dont reli like them that much. I regret not wearing a bit of makeup in high school i bet the pictures of me would have looked much nicer and its always nice to take good care of yourself, so yeah id say its fine. just dont go overboard, trust me when your like a bit older you can always experiment. your only 13, so i bet your skin is really good and cleansing and stuff can help spots and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment