Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stay in university, swap universities, or take a year out?

I am currently studying Adult Nursing at university in Aberdeen but what I really want to do is Child Nursing. I live in Edinburgh and I am feeling very home sick so I have been kind of depressed recently. I have seen the universities counciler and she has said that I could either try to change universities and try to get into the child nursing course, or stay in the university which I am at now and finish the adult course but then I would have to wait a year and a half until I could do the conversion course to do child nursing, or take a year out and get some experience in working with children and get my head straight and apply to do child nursing at other universities. Can anyone give me some advice on what I should do? Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment