Sunday, August 7, 2011

Can I get compassionate reassignment for my wife?

I'm in the Army and Station at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland. Yesterday my wife got a diagnosis of Brain tumors. The doctors want to send her to John Hopkins here in Maryland but her family is in Mississippi. As the seriousness of this surgery she wishes to be around her family therefore I am trying to get a compassionate reassignment. Is it possible for me to do this? What are the steps involved with submitting a compassionate reassignment packet? In Mississippi There are no active duty Army Stations therefore I would be put on an Air Force post. Is it still possible to get a compassionate reassignment if there are no Army duty stations? Thank you for all your help through this troubling time.

No comments:

Post a Comment