Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How get him to go out with me!?

There's this boy who has been in my class since primary 1 and this year we have moved into high school. He is only in my maths and English class now but I sit near him in both. Last summer he told sumobe he liked me and they told me cos they new a was crazy about him I tested him saying ur the coolest boy in p7 and he tested back saying ur the coolest girl! Then I went wide and tested back ur hot and he sed r u kiddin? But then he tested his friend Stewart and my friend lily saying that I had sed that! Then we tested each other loads everyday but I kinda faded out! We were talking about how he wasn't going to the cinema cos loads of people from the year were going and we had both been invited but he was going to aberdeen so he couldn't *** he started saying if I had to choose someone to go with who would it be but I kept saying I don't know! But the truth is it would be him I'm nit sure whether to ask him out cos I'm mad about him or suggest we all go to the cinema again but we all go with sumone and then say does he want to go as friend and see what he says or why I should do please help me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment